Conductor Structure and Stranding Mode of Liaoning Jinda Cable
Liaoning Jinda cable structure in addition to the variety and material of wire materials, mainly refers to the size of the cross-section, composition, shape, etc., Liaoning Jinda cable most of the products using circular wire structure. Because the circular cross section in the long strip product is a geometric shape with stable structure, equal cross section and long circumference (which can save materials), the basic structure of Liaoning Jinda cable product. For these wires with other shape requirements, let's learn about the wire structure and stranding method of Liaoning Jinda cable together!
One. Liaoning Jinda Cable Basic Structure-Circular
1. The main varieties of single wire are copper single wire, aluminum single wire and copper-aluminum alloy wire, with wire diameter as the structural parameter, ranging from 0.01mm to 3.00mm. In addition to a part of the round single wire is directly used as a product, almost all of them are semi-finished products used by the single wire twisted on multiple strands. In addition to the single material round single wire, there are also composite round single wire. Commonly used are aluminum clad steel wire (high conductivity of aluminum, tensile steel wire), copper clad aluminum wire (high conductivity of copper, aluminum light), tinned copper wire, nickel plated copper wire and other bimetallic round single wire.
2. Round stranded wire and cable is a product with a large length, which must withstand multiple winding and stripping during production, installation and use. Large cross-section wire must be twisted into a certain cross-section of the stranded wire, the product can be manufactured and used. Depending on the use and conditions, the flexibility of the wire and cable is also different, and it is required to have the performance of bending or twisting. Therefore, the stranded wire used for each product has different requirements in terms of flexibility and the like, so seven types of wire structures are specified in the wire specifications, and Table 1 shows the wire structures specified in the specifications.
Conductors with the same cross-section of raw materials can be composed of the following structures: the number and diameter of single wires are different. The more the number of single wires in the same cross-section, the thinner the single wire diameter, and the higher the flexibility of the wire. The structural parameters of the round twisted wire are the cross-sectional area of the wire (expressed in mm2), the number of single wires and the diameter of the single wire (mm), the ratio of the pitch, etc.
3, Liaoning Jinda cable derived structure.
(1) In the process of wire twisting, the pressed round stranded wire is crimped with a pressing wheel, so that the space factor of the conductor on the cross section reaches about 90%. Generally speaking, by making the convex shape of the wire surface flat, it is beneficial to make the medium and high voltage cross-linked polyethylene cable thin (0.5-1mm ), the internal semiconductor layer) uniform electric field), not easy to break.
(2) The diameter of the inner groove of the round stranded wire with the inner empty groove is generally 14-18mm. As the oil tank for oil transportation, two products of oil-filled cable and high-current cable are required as the internal cooling channel through gas or liquid (the electrification capacity can be very large. The conductor of the charging pile is generally made of Z-line or arcuate single-wire stranded into a circular cross-section, and can also be made of single-wire stranded outside the spiral tube. As the inner hole groove of the internal cooling type forced cooling, a closed metal pipe is used.
(3) The fan-shaped wire is the wire structure adopted by the medium and low voltage 3-4 core oil-paper insulated power cable (1-10kv). In order to make the insulated wire core after paper wrapping insulation into the shape of 3 120 wires, the wire is round (4 core cables are 3 100 wires, and the fan-shaped wire of neutral wire 60) is rarely used when forming the cable.
II. Other shapes of conductor structure of Liaoning Jinda cable
1, the flat wire and plate conductor into a flat shape many times larger than the thickness of the long products called flat wire or plate. Flat wire is mainly used for enameled wire, winding, to meet the need to improve the large and medium-sized or even large motor, transformer group outlet full slot rate. In addition to the switch cabinet, the plate is mainly used as a power plant, substation and large manufacturing site to provide high current bus (also known as bus). In particular, large (cross-sectional thousands of square millimeters) busbars can be formed in a trough shape. The busbar is a bare conductor product, and insulators shall be installed for insulation during installation. The structural parameters of flat wire and plate are cross-sectional area, width, thickness and four-angle radian.
2. The wire structure of coaxial cable takes "a pair" as the coaxial cable for information transmission as a working circuit. The inner wires are all single wires, but the outer conductor must be as peripheral as the outer circle of concentric circles. The inner and outer conductors must rely on support to maintain concentric circles. The outer conductor is longitudinally wrapped with hard copper tape into a circular tube, which is convenient for longitudinal winding thread bending. The support can adopt ferrule type insulation support. For example, when the support adopts central core or lotus root-shaped middle hole or polystyrene foam plastic insulation, the outer conductor adopts wound copper wire or braided structure. Generally, the middle coaxial cable adopts chip insulation, and the small coaxial or very thin coaxial cable generally adopts braided or wound copper wire outer conductor structure.
3. Special-shaped conductor, that is, a conductor with a special shape in cross section, is generally used as a conductor component in motors and switches. For example, the commutator material in the motor, the gate cutter head component in the switch, etc. However, in addition to the use of thick round copper rods as conductors, there are also products made into gourd-shaped, double-slot-shaped and other shapes.
4. Non-metallic conductors such as optical fibers in optical cables, automobile ignition wires and audio earphone wires are made of conductive plastic wires or wire cores dipped with conductive graphite.
Three. Stranding Method of Liaoning Jinda Cable
A plurality of round single wires of the same diameter are twisted together to form round twisted wires of various cross-sections, which usually use three twisting methods: normal twisting, irregular twisting and composite twisting. Some special products of the wire also have a single wire structure with different diameters, which is omitted in this paper.
1. Circular twisted thread with regular twist has several characteristics, and the diameter of single thread is the same. The central layer is 1 single wire, the first layer is 6, and 6 pieces are added to each layer in the future. It is stipulated that the twisting direction of 1 single wire is opposite, but the outer layer must be right (z direction) to facilitate the connection of 2 wires. Therefore, the regular twisted wire structure is stable, the twist, the twist diameter is small, the shape is rounded, the single wire will not loose the strand outward when cutting the strand. Therefore, it is widely used in power system wire and cable.
2, binding for flexible wire and cable wires, should adopt table 1-type wire structure, which is characterized by the number of wires (more than 200), single wire diameter wire) thin about 0.05mm, and must adopt stranded structure. The method of twisting (twisting) is to bundle dozens of thin strands together in a small ring without layering, and twist them in the same direction (twisting things such as cotton thread together and forming them with a parallel wire mold, the outer diameter of the bundled wire is not strict, and the shape can only be roughly circular, but due to the relative relaxation between the wires, the wires are thinner, so they are softer, can control the product shape is roughly circular.
3. Core stranding requires that the product has special flexibility. When the wire cross section is large, core stranding must be adopted. For example, for a mining cable with a wire cross section of 185mm2, the composition of the wire is 2562/0.3.
The above is the conductor structure and stranding mode of Liaoning Jinda cable. If you need to know more, please feel free to contact us!